- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Immaculate 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom Condo Unit #314 at Carrington Northshore Communities. This condo features an open concept living area leading to a south facing balcony. The kitchen offers plenty of cabinets with upgraded stainless steel appliances including a water line in the refrigerator. There is a tech desk, large pantry and in-suite laundry with stacked washer/dryer. Laminate flooring was upgraded in the kitchen and living area, with carpet in both bedrooms and linoleum in the bathrooms. The master bedroom features a ceiling fan, air conditioning unit and a walk-through closet to a 3 piece ensuite. There is a second bedroom and a main 4 piece bath. Upgrades incl: TV mounts, custom vanity wall cabinet, custom paint and faucets. There are 2 titled parking stalls; 1 underground with a storage unit and 1 outside. Building amenities include Fitness room and Social room complete with billiards and wet bar. Just minutes to walking trails, public transportation, shopping and easy access to Anthony Henday.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Heather McSporran-Heil
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence