- Building Type:
- Stacked Townhouse
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Student or Professional - this outstanding location in the University area is perfect - walk to school or work. Great opportunity for parents looking to invest while the kids are attending University! This upper level 2 storey END unit condo has just been refreshed with NEW paint and NEW carpet. Upgrades over the years to include granite and stainless steel appliances. Spacious great room has in floor heating. Modern kitchen has granite countertops with ample maple cabinets and main floor bedroom with balcony overlooking courtyard. 2 piece bath also on this level. Upper floor features 2 very large bedrooms, in fact one has been divided in the past to accommodate another student and 4 piece bathroom. All bedrooms can fit a desk for sure. One separately titled underground heated parking stall along with visitor parking in the back makes this one a prime opportunity for the savvy investor - let this one work for you - welcome to Garneau Mews!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Shawna Raven
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite