- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Opportunity knocks in this great central location! Just a short walk away from Nait, Kingsway Mall & the LRT, this 2 + 1 bedroom bungalow would be an awesome property for student or anyone working along the Yellowhead corridor. On the main floor both bedrooms have 2 windows and there is plenty of light in the kitchen & living room. A 4 piece bathroom and kitchen with a fridge, stove, range cover & dishwasher round out the main floor. Downstairs you will find shared access to the washer/dryer in the mechanical room. The basement has 1 large bedroom, a 3 piece bathroom and a second kitchen with a fridge, stove & apartment sized built-in dishwasher. Out back there's a double oversized detached garage and plenty of parking. Other upgrades include vinyl windows, weeping tile & sump pump, HE furnace and newer hot water tank. This property is solid and has room for you to add equity with landscaping, a fence and exterior alterations. This is the one you've been looking for - move in today or rent it out.
Courtesy of Michel Lafleur
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate