- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Excellent one owner, Homexx built home in desirable Woods of Willowdale. Over 3,000 sq. ft. of living area with 4 BR's up, 3.5 baths, 3 fireplaces, and a builder developed lower level. Wonderful kitchen overlooking the Great Rm with loads of oak cabinetry, huge island with breakfast bar, walk-thru pantry, and a separate, country sized eating area. Spacious Great Rm with feature tile surround gas f/p. Convenient Den/ Home Office through double french doors, as well as laundry, complete the main floor. Upstairs are 4 good sized BR'S including a grand, master suite with double french doors, feature wall fireplace, walk-in closet, and delightful ensuite with corner spa tub and double shower. 3 more good sized BR's and a very nice 4 pce main bath complete the upper level. The professionally completed lower level offers a huge Family Rm with f/p and wet bar, a 2nd Den, 4 pce bath, and utility/storage areas. You'll love the full width rear deck and the covered front porch for those sunny summer days. Great home.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Chris Grey
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence