- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
It's not often a unit comes up for sale in this beautiful complex! With vinyl siding, newer windows and stylish vinyl fencing, not to mention the barrels of flowers at the entrance, the care and maintenance shine through! The landscaped common area across from this home is a peaceful green space with park benches, and the complex even boasts visitor parking! Entering this freshly painted, almost 1100 sq. ft home is a spacious living room overlooking the private back yard (backs onto the school playground & park) There is also a dining area, kitchen and half bath all completed with new luxury vinyl plank flooring. Upstairs is brand new carpet, 3 good sized bedrooms and a 4 pce bath. The basement is also developed with new carpets, 2 rooms, ANOTHER 4 pce bath and laundry/mechanical room. This homes upgrades include a free energised parking stall (in front of the unit) newer appliances, brand new dryer and a high efficiency furnace! This clean and bright end unit is move in ready!