- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Enjoy relaxing views of a park from this spectacular condominium featuring an open floor plan with 1 spacious bedroom, 1 bath, in-suite laundry and storage room, a large covered north-facing balcony that overlooks a treed park and a double parking stall. Located in Park Place Manning Condominium overlooking a treed park, this home is within walking distance to a convenience store, close to shopping, Clareview LRT station, and with quick access to major routes including 50th Street, Manning Drive and the Yellowhead. This condo is a great opportunity for first time home buyers or investors.Brochure
Courtesy of Erica Kerr
Brokerage: 2% Realty Pro