- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Discover this warm and inviting 4 bedroom home on a private pie shape lot in the desirable Gariepy neighborhood. Boasting over 2500 sq ft of living space, low maintenance landscaping, an oversized double garage, and a fantastic location. In recent years this home has been completely renovated from top to bottom! Featuring an upgraded kitchen, stone facing fireplace, marble, carpet, and hardwood flooring, modern bathrooms, high efficiency furnace, central air, and triple pane vinyl windows! The main level has a spacious entrance, formal dining room, eat-in kitchen, family room, and living room. Upper level has 3 bedrooms, 4 piece bath, and the master bedroom has 2 closets! The spacious basement is a fully finished open layout with 1 bedroom, a 3 piece bathroom, media and games room, and a large laundry/storage room! This quiet keyhole cul-de-sac is situated in a phenomenal neighborhood 2 blocks from the ravine, bike trails, and plenty of shopping, public transportation, and parks nearby!Brochure
Courtesy of Greg Steele
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence