- Building Type:
- Vacant Lot
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Opportunity Knocks ! Prime Re-Development Property is ready and waiting as it's cleared and fenced. Currently zoned RA7 on busy 107A Avenue leading you into downtown. Located one block from " Little Italy " district and a hop skip and a jump from the ICE District and the new Roger's Place Arena, and Commonwealth Stadium. Please note: Lot just beside this one located at 9331 - 107a Avenue is also for sale at $199,999.
Courtesy of Arthur Jastrzebski
Brokerage: Century 21 A.L.L. Stars Realty Ltd