- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Excellent location for a single family property which is in the heart of Laurel with walkout finished basement with an floor plan provides you 1786 square feet above grade and five hundred square feet with in basement with totaling 5 bedrooms and 2nd kitchen in the WALKOUT basement. Open with 18 feet entrance that connects to beautiful living area with big windows for tons of sun light. The dining is fairly well planned and is right next to kitchen which has all upgraded appliances with maple kitchen cabinets as well as dark shiny granite counter tops. Upstairs offers you 3 spacious bedrooms with a vaulted ceiling bonus room, Master bedroom hasa nice 5 pcs en suite as well as upstairs has an other 4 pcs washroom. Basement has two well size rooms as well as a 4 pcs washroom with kitchen The property is well surrounded by great amenities including school and commercial with in minutes drive.