- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to Chappelle Gardens. This beautiful well maintained home has a total of 3046 Sq Ft of living space with 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. On the main level you have an open concept living room w/ fireplace, dining w/ floor to ceiling windows and kitchen w/ stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops and a walk through pantry. A mudroom & 2 pc bath finishes the main level. The upper level you have a large bonus room above the garage, spacious master suite with walk in closet & 4 pcs ensuite with jetted corner tub. Also 2 good size kid’s rooms with 4 pcs bathroom & a laundry room. Enjoy the FULLY FINISHED basement with a rec room w/ wet bar area, 3 pcs bathroom and the 4th bedroom. The yard is fully fenced and landscaped backing a walking trail with a gazebo. Walk to school in September to Donald R Getty School. Also don’t forget the amenities exclusive for Chappelle gardens residence, walk to the Splash Park, playground, hockey rink, basketball court and recreation building. Home shows 10/10.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Aaron Applin
Brokerage: Century 21 Vantage Realty Ltd