- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Custom built 2721 sq.ft. residence located in the heart of Crestwood. The home boasts extensive use of granite, hardwood flooring, large rooms, fully developed basement, large patio, triple detached garage, fully fenced and landscaped. This exceptional home was built with top quality materials, excellent workmanship and the attention to detail is evident. The location provides for walking distance to schools, shopping, the River valley, community amenities, plus only minutes to Downtown or U of A. Please visit Realtor's website for additional information.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Larry Hahn
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate