- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Backing onto Haddow park. This fantastic 2-storey, 1892 sq ft, 3+2 bedrooms, 3+1 bathrooms family home is in the desirable neighborhood of Haddow. The main level features a spacious living room with rock surrounded gas fireplace, a functional kitchen with huge island and eating bar, maple cabinetry and a walk-in pantry. Dining area boasts huge windows that let in plenty of natural light. A 2pc bathroom and a laundry area complete this level. Upper level features a bright 10' ceiling bonus room, a fabulous master bedroom with full ensuite and walk-in closet, 2 additional bedrooms and a 4pc bathroom. Fully finished basement features 2 additional bedrooms, 4pc bathroom and a family room. Fully fenced and landscaped backyard with a deck. The attached, fully insulated and drywalled double-car garage with rocks on exterior. Great location, close to schools, shopping, transportation, easy access to Anthony Henday and Whitemud Drive.
Courtesy of Cindy Li
Brokerage: Realty Executives Vision