- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Absolutely fabulous 2 bedroom, 2 FULL bathroom OPEN FLOOR PLAN condo in sought after GARNEAU area! Brand NEW laminate flooring throughout! Over 1108 sq. ft of living space! Freshly painted throughout! Master bedroom has its own full en suite bathroom and walk in closet! Second good sized bedroom has a full bathroom located just off the bedroom for guests convenience. Large living room area with gas fireplace! In suite laundry with stacked washer and dryer! Tons of natural light flow in from the big bright windows! Enjoy your morning coffee or a glass of wine in the evening on your large balcony facing a quiet tree lined street! Bring your fur baby! PETS ALLOWED with board approval! Condo fees include HEAT and WATER! Secured Underground heated parking! Healthy Reserve Fund! Walking distance to University of Alberta, hospital, LRT, Whyte Avenue and shopping! Quick access to downtown and River Valley!
Courtesy of Lynne Griffiths
Brokerage: One Percent Realty