- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Prime downtown location at The Parliament! 750sf, 2 bedroom unit w/secured underground parking. Walking distance to all amenities including, LRT, coffee shops, parks, numerous restaurants, shopping & direct commute to UofA, GMCC & NAIT. Beautiful scenic jogging paths to Legislature grounds, Kinsmen or RiverValley Rd past Royal Glenora Club, Victoria Golf to Emily Murphy Park. Well maintained & freshly painted 12th floor unit features a bright & naturally lit kitchen. Ginger cabinets, granite countertops (throughout) & black appliance package. Open living area with direct access to balcony for morning coffee or evening glass of wine. Gas line for future bbq's. Master bedroom with 4pc ensuite is adjacent to a 2nd bedroom which can be used as a home office, study or dressing room. Additional full bathroom for privacy during guest stays. Insuite laundry & private locked individual storage room. Premium underground stall. Full A/C, gym & spacious, architecturally designed foyer. Move in ready!Brochure
Courtesy of Alan Gee
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite