- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Loaded with extra features. Perfect for a large family or two. Open floor plan, grand vaulted ceilings. Arched oak staircase, central air-conditioning, ceramic and hardwood floors. Large living room features corner fireplace and arch windows. Chefs kitchen boasts oak cabinets, corner pantry, large island, S/S appliances and quartz countertop., Open to generous dining room, doors to BBQ deck. Two spacious bedroom on main, laundry tucked away in the closet and full bath with Jacuzzi tub. Upper landing view of the entire main floor, Master bedroom has plenty of space for a grand kingsized bed, walk-in closet and full ensuite. Two separate entrances to the full finished basement. Familyroom with a pub style, wet bar in the corner and fireplace in the other. Theater room is perfect for quiet movie nights. 4th bedroom and full bathroom has a relaxing double corner Jacuzzi. Located on a quiet street, huge pie shaped lot, corner firepit, hot tub, backing on walking trail. Only steps to school, playground and bus.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Peter Kubiczek
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite