- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
**SUPERSTAR BI-LEVEL in MEYOKUMIN for $338,900**. This SIX(6) BDRM 3up/3down home also features TWO(2) Kitchens 1up/1down, TWO(2) full bathrooms 1 on each floor & 1 two piece ensuite bathroom. Five minutes walk (walkway on backside of house) to Millwoods town center, ETS transit, Valley Line LRT (starting 2019) Banks, Grey nuns hospital, school in front and every other type of shopping & recreational facilities in the package for only $338,900 is a sweetest deal ever. Equally spacious basement is bright as the windows are on all sides of the house. Needless to say this home is ideal for mid to large size family or an outstanding rental revenue generator oppotunity. Newer carpet & paint, roof is in great condition, over sized insulated double attached garage for a hobbyist or do it yourselfer lots space as well as storage.
Courtesy of Manmohan Pnaich
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City