- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This Gorgeous Home situate in the Quiet/Cul-De-Sac/Most Desirable community of Falconer Height. Features total 4 Bedrooms, Den room, 3 Bathrooms & Double Attached Garage. Main floor greets you with high ceiling foyer, Stunning Glass Staircase. Open Concept Style Living room with Large & Bright Windows, Modern 3 Sided Fireplace adjacent to Roomy Dining Area, Patio door to Low Maintenance & Fenced Yard. Spacious Kitchen with Granite Counter tops & Raised Island. Convenient Walk-thru Pantry. Good-sized Den room. Central Air Conditioning & Comfortable Bedroom with 4 pc En-suite. Upper floor boasts Roomy Master Bedroom with Walk-in Closet & 4pc En-suite including Standing Shower & Jacuzzi. Open Stair to Fully Finished Basement features 2 Sizable Bedrooms, Awesome Wet Bar. Laundry room & 4pc Full Bathroom. Great Riverbend location is only step away to Earl Buxton School, Public Transp (incl Bus to U of A). Easy access to Anthony Henday, Terwillager Rec Centre, Shopping C & all Amenities. Just move-in & enjoy!Brochure
Courtesy of Wendy Lam
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite