- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
LOOK NO FURTHER!, beyond this FULLY RENOVATED 3 Bedroom "Upper Unit" stacked townhome in the great complex of Woodland Terrace. Newer kitchen including maple cabinets, counters, stainless steel appliances, flooring, fresh paint and updated bathroom. The main floor offers a good sized living room with a south exposure, offering lots of natural light and view of green space. There are 3 good sized bedrooms upstairs with ample closet space. Newer washer and dryer in laundry area; newer furnace and hot water tank as well. Just move in and enjoy building equity in this great complex.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Jane Kelly
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Noralta Real Estate