- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 5 Level Split
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Visit REALTOR® website for additional information. Welcome to 5516 39 Avenue NW! Newly upgraded split level, perfect family home for your growing family situated in the quiet, sought-after neighborhood of Greenview. Offering 3+1 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, formal dining area, family room with fireplace, ensuite, fully developed basement, & double garage.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Ravi Duhra
Brokerage: My Move Realty