- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Fantastic Renovated Home with Plenty of windows for that Natural Light, Brand new Gorgeous kitchen with an Abundance of Cabinetry, 3 Bedrooms, 4pce Bath, Living room and Dining room complete the main floor. The Lower level has a Den & Office along with a Huge Family room and Laundry. New Re finished Hardwood flooring, New carpet downstairs, New Bath, New Light Fixtures, New Paint,New Furnace and Hot Water Tank. This Home is Fully Modernized and is located on a large Pie shaped lot with a Vegetable Garden and Single detached Garage
Courtesy of William Kot
Brokerage: The Good Real Estate Company