- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Executive home in Capilano with a beautiful ensuite, private yard, man cave garage, 2nd kitchen in basement and more... You need to see this home to believe what this home has! 2 bedrooms on the main floor, the master has an unbelievable ensuite with its own shower and soaker tub. The kitchen even has its own butler section for coffee and more prep, plus an island and doors leading out to a private oasis! Main floor features 3 skylights throughout, view to a green space and so much more. As for the basement, huge windows, 2 more bedrooms, beautiful kitchen, fireplace in living room and each floor as its own laundry facilities. Can't forget one of the best features which is the over-sized man cave garage with heater, new floor, new driveway and more... this place must be seen to be appreciated. A one of a kind home in Capilano. Private yard, man cave, 2nd kitchen in basement, fully renovated executive home, and all located in Capilano. You won't want to miss this one of a kind home!
Courtesy of Mel Simmons
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite