- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
WOW! This 1,743 sq ft, 2-storey home has 4 BEDROOMS + 3.5 BATHS + BONUS ROOM + FULLY FINISHED BASEMENT + DOUBLE ATTACHED GARAGE + AIR CONDITIONING! The OPEN CONCEPT main floor has living room + kitchen & is filled with natural light! The kitchen has STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES, lots of cupboard space + PANTRY. ½ bath and MAIN FLOOR LAUNDRY! LAMINATE FLOORING runs throughout the main floor and is beautiful! The 2nd level features HUGE BONUS ROOM with GAS FIREPLACE! The master bedroom is MASSIVE with WALK-IN CLOSET + 4-piece ENSUITE! You’ll find 2 additional bedrooms + 4-piece bath! NEW CARPET on 2nd floor+NEW PAINT! FULLY FINISHED BASEMENT has a 4th bedroom + a THEATRE ROOM (that could easily be converted to a 5th bedroom) + 3-piece bath! The backyard has great deck for entertaining + kids swing set+shed+no-maintenance chain-link fencing! This home BACKS KLARVATTEN PARK! Steps to walking trails, parks+lake! Quick access to the Anthony Henday!Brochure
Courtesy of Jenniffer Erick
Brokerage: Maxwell Polaris