- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Imagine waking up to this view! Gorgeous custom built home backing onto scenic Beaumaris lake. Your new two story home includes five spacious bedrooms, 4 bathrooms including an ensuite, a spiral staircase, hardwood floors, energy efficient furnaces, vinyl windows, a wood burning fireplace, wine cellar, secret safe, and a fully finished basement with a walk out to the beautiful jogging/biking trails along the lake. Backyard includes a wonderfully maintained garden with your own apple tree, cherry tree, Linden tea tree and grape vines! Brew your own tea and enjoy your new view from not one, but TWO giant balconies on both the main and second levels of the home. You are within walking distance from trendy restaurants, cafes, convenience stores, grocery shops, and the Edmonton Public Library! Families rejoice as you are only minutes away from Edmonton’s most reputable schools. Enjoy the wildlife, breath taking scenery, and wonderful vibe that this "forest" within the city provides!
Courtesy of Khal Moustarah
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate