- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Are you looking for a great starter home that has had major renovations done inside and out? Come check out this beautiful, move in ready, bungalow located in the quiet neighbourhood of Mayfield. On the outside, the roof has had new and extra ventilation added as well as new, four tab, 35 year shingles in 2014 which were also put on the shed and the garage. Inside the home, the walls have been professionally painted and new laminate flooring has been put in all three bedrooms and new linoleum flooring has been put in the kitchen. The bathroom has been extensively renovated which include new fixtures and a new bathtub insert. The insulated gas heated and air conditioned garage is wired with 220 volts which also comes with plenty of shelving and cabinetry to store your tools and equipment. It has also been professionally wired and has extra lighting put in to make working on projects a breeze. For extra storage there is a 10"x12" shed which also comes with internal and external lighting.
Courtesy of Ronald Rotsburg
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite