- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 1 and Half Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
FANTASTIC 1 owner family home on large mature lot with easy access to Henday and Downtown. Pleased to present this over 2000 sqft 4 bedroom home in a quiet cul de sac location. This home is anchored by a massive eat-in kitchen with loads of real wood cabinets and garden doors out to the rear deck. Main floor also includes a living room, dining room, family room, 3 piece bath and a large mudroom off the attached garage. Upstairs you will find the large master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in closet, two more bedrooms with window benches and a 4 piece bath. The basement is fully finished with an additional bedroom and an enormous family/games room. Brand new vinyl plank flooring and brand new carpets blanket the home and just adds to the pride of ownership that is present here. Gorgeous and private fenced yard with an abundance of flowers, trees and greenery.