- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
River Valley Stone Cottage. This spacious and modern bungalow offers four bedrooms, three full bathrooms and an open floor plan great for hosting family and friends. Completely renovated to include: walnut flooring throughout, knotty Alder doors, maple cabinets, hardwood features, Brazilian granite countertops, and porcelain tile bathrooms. New roof, new windows, and new fixtures with LED lighting. For the master bedroom with en suite, there is a huge walk-in closet and heated bathroom floor for comfort. The basement is also fully finished with a wet bar. River valley trails and Gold Bar Park are accessed directly out the front door. Enjoy walks, hiking, bike riding and cross country skiing from the ease of your home. Perfect for nature lovers, outdoor enthusiasts and dog lovers. Capilano is a quiet area, only 10 minutes from downtown. Fully fenced backyard and spacious double garage.Brochure
Courtesy of Melissa Mccuaig
Brokerage: Comfree Commonsense Network