- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome home to this 2 storey home in the desirable Hamptons neighbourhood. This Bedrock built home offers a great open concept floor plan with lots of natural light, and comes with low-noise/high efficiency A/C. Features a large island kitchen with walk through pantry and dining room. The main floor has a 2 pc bathroom and laundry. Hardwood and ceramic tile flooring is found throughout the main floor, and berber carpet upstairs. The upper level has 3 bedrooms, a large bonus room, and 2 bathrooms. The bonus room has a view of greenspace and a built-in storage bench. The en suite bathroom comes with dual sinks, corner tile surround tub and shower. The master bedroom is spacious, with a walk in closet and large window. The basement is unfinished and has roughed in plumbing for an additional bathroom. Dbl attached garage. Good size backyard with paving stone patio and a gas line hook up (gas BBQ is negotiable) Easy access to the Anthony Henday & Whitemud Freeway, shopping plaza, schools & public transit.
Courtesy of Petterson Lam
Brokerage: 2% Realty Pro