- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Just like new, new flooring, paint, counter tops, sink, etc. This is one of the larger one bedroom suites in this complex. The floor plan is open with a modern white kitchen with pot draws, bay window. The master bedroom is extra large. Now the location is fantastic with gigantic corner balcony facing the lake.
Courtesy of Maureen Nicholson
Brokerage: Century 21 A.L.L. Stars Realty Ltd