- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This stunning 2,006 sq/ft two-storey home features four large bedrooms on the second floor. The master bedroom boasts a large walk through closet into the ensuite, with slate tiles, jacuzzi tub, separate shower. The floor's three additional spacious bedrooms are laid out beautifully and share a four-piece bathroom. The open concept main floor displays beautiful slate tiles in foyer. A striking upgraded granite kitchen accentuates a large island, upgraded stainless steel appliances, that is perfect for entertaining and large gatherings. The huge backyard has been beautifully landscaped with a rock garden, two large decks, outdoor fire pit and well-built shed. This welcoming neighbourhood has excellent bus service, multiple parks within walking distance, numerous options for schools
Courtesy of Charles Weese
Brokerage: Comfree Commonsense Network