- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Don't miss out on this hard to find bungalow at a price that fits anyone's budget. With no condo fees and a small down payment you can bid your landlord adieu and own for cheaper than paying rent. This neat home on quiet side street in Fraser has 2 bedrooms on main floor as kitchen was enlarged during renos. Finished basement with large third bedroom, family room and 3 piece bath. Large private back yard with storage shed and concrete driveway pad at front. This home is a great starter for a young family but also perfect for anyone who prefers the bungalow style which is getting more difficult to find in this price range. Fresh paint in kitchen and living room. When kitchen was upgraded the hood fan was not wired or vented to outside. Wheelchair ramp at front has no permit. Original concrete step exists underneath. Buyer can take as is or seller can remove leaving original concrete step. There is a shed at back connected to neighboring property but it belongs to owner. Shingles replaced In July.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Stan Gallant
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Noralta Real Estate