- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This home is in the community of Cannon Ridge! It is 1186 sqft 2 storey townhouse and is perfect for first time home buyers or empty nesters. With low monthly condo fees of $256.42 Makes this the perfect home. The main floor has a living room, ktichen and dining area as well as a huge 1/2 bath. Upstairs you will find a master suite with a 3 piece ensuite and a very large walk in closet with a window. The massive 2nd bedroom has two big closets and then there is a 4 piece bathroom and linen closet that complete this level. The basement is where you will find the Laundry room and storage space and then the single gargage and utility room with tons of storage. It is close to many walking paths, parks, stores and the east end soccer facility.Also very close to the Yellowhead trail and short distance to the Anthony Hendey. Don't miss out on your chance to own this Gem!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Kim Opalinsky
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate