- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Located in Queen Mary Park, live Downtown without the noise! Large 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, Right in the heart of the brewery district, 15 minute walk to Grant Macewan, Quick walk to the new ICE district and Edmonton's downtown core. In 2014 the condo building had all new siding completed. This condo stands out from the rest with an open concept dining and living room, Two bedrooms at opposite ends, In-suite laundry with washer dryer combo, Gas hookup for BBQ, All BRAND NEW FLOORING, freshly painted and comes with titled underground parking and storage cage. Amazing unit in an exciting but quiet location, this type of unit does not come around often!Brochure
Courtesy of Ivan Falcos
Brokerage: Kennedy Real Estate