- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This great Complex, Castlewood Village is situated in the family friendly neighborhood of Canossa. Close to Anthony Henday, shopping, restaurants, schools and parks. 2 Storey, 3 + 1 Bedroom, 3.5 Bathroom will make a great home for your family. 9 Ft CEILINGS on the Main Floor with HARDWOOD and newer CERAMIC TILE. The large Kitchen with WALK IN PANTRY and Dining Nook is a perfect space for Meal Time gatherings with direct access to the Deck. The STAIRWAY and UPPER FLOORS WITH NEWER LAMINATE and includes 3 Bedrooms and 1- 4 piece Main Bathroom and 3 piece Ensuite. The Master Bedroom with Bay Window has space for your KING BED, sitting area and WALK IN CLOSET. Downstairs is the 4th Bedroom, 3 Piece Bathroom, Family Room, Office/Playroom and Utility Room. 2 PARKING STALLS DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF UNIT. LOW CONDO FEES!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Sheryol Shera
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate