- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
**Priced $22,100 below city assessment** Expect to be impressed! This 2 story half duplex in Edmontons North community of Klarvatten is sure to please. The open concept main floor layout is perfect for families and those who love to entertain. The elegant kitchen provides plenty of prep space with the large peninsula with breakfast bar, loads of storage and newer appliances. The living room and dinning room are open for those large family gatherings. The main floor also holds a 2 piece water closet and a great size den perfect for an office or formal seating. Upstairs you will find 2 excellent size bedrooms, full 4 piece bath and owners suite complete with walk-in closet. The fully finished basement is ideal for movie nights as there is ample space for a media centre. The basement also holds a 3 piece bath. Talk about convenience with a single insulated attached garage. Generous fenced yard with Natural gas line for BBQ afternoons. All this located close to schools, shopping and transit. NO CONDO FEEBrochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Ryan Gillen
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate