- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Beautiful top floor corner unit with fantastic views all the way to downtown! Welcome to Grange Pointe. Over 900 sq ft boasting an open floor plan with superb new flooring throughout, sizeable living room, dining room, galley kitchen featuring maple cabinetry, storage room with convenient in-suite laundry and a 4 piece bath. This great unit also features 2 spacious bedrooms including a large master suite with walk-thru closet and full ensuite bathroom. Covered balcony offers plenty of room for entertaining family and friends. Located close to the Grange shopping centre, bus routes and only minutes to the Whitemud Freeway and Anthony Henday Drive. Numerous ponds and walking trails throughout the area provide a fantastic neighborhood to call your own. Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity!
Courtesy of Abe Hering
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence