- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Calling all investors & renovators - this property is loaded with potential and priced to sell! Earn an income while adding equity & your personal touches to this property. Being a bi-level, there are plenty of windows and lots of natural light. The main floor has 3 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms (including a 2 piece en-suite off the master bedroom.) The basement has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, plus its own kitchen! There is ample storage and living space on both floors. Each floor as its own laundry and locking door accessible from the (shared) front foyer. There is also an oversized double detached garage to the rear of the house, a deck off the main floor, and a fenced yard. Located in the quiet neighborhood of Daly Grove in southeast Edmonton with easy access to the Henday, public transit (bus routes), amenities and schools.
Courtesy of Michel Lafleur
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate