- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
**Priced $39,000 below city assessment** Elegant Top Floor 2 Bed 2 Bath with outstanding city views! Concrete Construction and Underground Parking! Expect to be very impressed with this 2 bedroom 2 bathroom 6th floor(top) corner unit located in North East Edmonton community of Clareview. This open concept condo boast 9 ft high ceilings and an open layout perfect for entertaining. The spacious layout features a large kitchen with island facing the city views, bar seating, large open concept living and dinning room. The property is bright with sunlight year round with south west facing windows. The master suite holds a walk in closet and 4 piece en suite. Laundry and storage in suite. South west facing balcony with natural gas line and a beautiful view of the downtown skyline. Only steps from the LRT station (16 mins downtown, 28 mins to UofA), shopping and all amenities (Walk score of 72). 1 heated underground parking stall. Condo fee includes all utilities. Pets allowed with board approval. MUST SEEBrochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Ryan Gillen
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate