- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to this beautiful 2 Storey in Summerside! With over 3000 sqft of living space including a fully finished basement, you will have tons of room for your family and entertaining. Complete with 3 bedrooms upstairs, one bedroom in the basement, a three piece bath in the basement, and 1.5 baths upstairs. Great features include a main floor office, massive bonus room, and an immaculate master bedroom with 5 piece his and hers ensuite and steam shower! House is fully upgraded with a full house speaker system, central vac, air conditioning, gas fireplaces, and even more! Step outside to the perfectly landscaped yard with stamped concrete patio and lounge space, perfect for summer nights with friends. Summerside lake access includes tons of family activities like bbqs, fishing, boating, and various programs! This home really has it all, minutes from the Anthony Henday, shopping, schools, and much, much more!
Courtesy of Joshua Blais
Brokerage: 2% Realty Pro