- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Lovely top floor unit with south west facing deck, two bedrooms and two full baths! Great location close to Grey Nuns Hospital, shopping and public transportation. Bright unit features laminate flooring with galley style kitchen open to the living room. Eating area is open to the living room with patio doors to nice deck. Generous size master bedroom with walk through double closets and a four piece ensuite. The second bedroom has two closets and easy access to the main bathroom. In-suite laundry. One above ground parking stall close to building entrance. Quick possession available on this 752 sq ft unit.
Courtesy of Bernice Friesen
Brokerage: NOW Real Estate Group