- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Absolutely Stunning 1194 square foot, 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom bungalow in North Forest Heights! Amazing cul de sac location fronts onto green space, this home has undergone a complete reconstruction, and has set a standard for quality and workmanship to a level that you can expect to be impressed by. ALL NEW EVERYTHING: interior walls, insulation, windows and doors, stairs, roof, full exterior, seamless flat ceiling with LED pot lighting, custom kitchen with quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances including gas stove, engineered hardwood throughout main with ceramic tile in bathrooms, in floor heating in Master Ensuite and basement bathroom, egress basement windows, new front exterior entrance. Basement is fully finished with 2 huge bedrooms, family room, 3 piece bathroom, professional mechanical room. Oversized double garage with new electrical, windows, man door, garage door and openers. Forest Heights is central to everything: downtown, University, Wayne Gretzky Drive and Anthony Henday!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Keith Faria
Brokerage: Century 21 Vantage Realty Ltd