- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This complex looks terrific. Meadow Mews, where this two bedroom top floor unit is situated, has a new envelope, including windows, siding, balconies, and interior common area for a contemporary look and feel (over $1M dollars in capital upgrades). This two bedroom one bath features a living room overlooking the park with an oversized balcony that stretches to the master bedroom balcony door. The living area includes a wood burning fireplace, an open kitchen and dining area, and several large closets, including a large storage room. This unit would make a good purchase for an entry level owner, someone downsizing, or an investor and features reasonable condo fees, low taxes, and an attractive price. No yard to maintain, enjoy your over sized balcony overlooking a treed park; plus you're steps away to schools, all services, day care, Anthony Henday and 97 Street, and bus stops outside the complex.