- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This townhouse features 3 bedroom 4 pce bath, located in a mature family friendly neighborhood. Very low condo fee. A large size living room has laminate floor. Very nice dinning room and good size kitchen with a small den. Comes with newer Fridge, Stove, Kitchen cabinet and new Quartz countertop. Partial finished basement has a potential room. Newer furnace and hot water tank. Fully fenced(newer vinyl) private backyard towards south. Parking stall and many parking place on the street. Close to West Edmonton Mall, Mayfield Common shopping center; Super Store, Save on Food, Best buy, Home Depot, Staples, Apparel stores, Banks, restaurants, schools. Easy to access Anthony Henday high way, Whitemud and Yellowhead High way.
Courtesy of Jing Qu
Brokerage: Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited