- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
SUMMERSIDE! This home features 3 bedrooms 2.5 Bathrooms, As you walk in your going to notice the love and care that has went into this home! with ALL NEW, floors, baseboards and casing, paint, shingles, blinds, countertops, AND much more! On the main floor you have your living room, dining room and Kitchen. Off the kitchen is your access to your spacious back yard which has a very large deck equipped with a gazebo and a gas fire pit! Upstairs is your 3 bedrooms and your main 4pc bathroom. The master bedroom is a fantastic size! with its own 4pc ensuite. Down stairs is partially finished awaiting your final touch. There is plenty of storage, a family room and a roughed in bathroom. With the Location in Summerside you are a very short walk to the new school, shopping and the Lake! With quick access to Ellerslie Road, this has it all.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Daniel Rowland
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City