- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Live with room to grow in one of West Edmonton's newest communities, Rosenthal! A charming home in a beautiful setting with close proximity to walking trails, fountains, and parks all embellished by stunning floral/natural scenic arrangements! This gorgeous home is beautifully designed with an open-concept floor plan that invites you inside. A spacious foyer creates a welcoming atmosphere and hardwood floors flow through the main living space while neutral tones are accented by cascades of natural light. A stylish, modern kitchen offers granite counters, SS appliances, and an abundance of cabinet/counter space. Open to the living/dining room means entertaining friends and family is a breeze and you can enjoy the comfort of your gas f/p on rainy or snowy nights! Head upstairs for some R&R and enjoy your master suite with its walk-in closet and 4pc spa-inspired en-suite! 2 add. beds and 4pc family bath complete the 2nd floor! A lovely rear yard offers a 16X20 deck and access to your rear det. dbl garage!Brochure
Courtesy of Michael Melnychuk
Brokerage: Century 21 A.L.L. Stars Realty Ltd