- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
SOUTHVIEW COURT CONDO WITH 2 UNDERGROUND TITLED PARKING STALLS. THIS IMMACULATE UNIT FEATURES 2 BEDROOMS, 2 BATHS, 2 STORAGE CAGES, AIR CONDITIONING AND 10 FT CEILING. JUST UNDER 1100 SQ.FT. BALCONY COMES WITH BBQ HOOKUP. KITCHEN WITH INSINK ISLAND, BAR TYPE BREAKFAST COUNTER WITH DROP LIGHTS, FLAT TOP COUNTER STOVE. INSUITE STACKED WASHER AND DRYER. BRIGHT AND SUNNY WITH FLOOR TO CEILING WINDOWS FACING WEST.VERY OPENED FLOOR PLAN. NICE QUIET AREA. WALKING DISTANCE TO SOUTHGATE CENTRE, LRT STATION, SHOPS AND RESTAURANTS. DRIVING DISTANCE TO UNIVERSITY OF ALBERTA, SOUTH EDMONTON COMMON AND ALL OTHER AMENITIES. GREAT FOR INVESTMENT OR, STUDENTS, RETIREES OR OWN USE.
Courtesy of Moses Ling
Brokerage: Century 21 Signature Realty