- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Located in a cul-de-sac in the prestigious Copperwood in The Hamptons, this beautiful 2,908 sq.ft. two storey backing onto a treed area was built by Classic Landmark Master Builder in 2007. 9' ceiling on the main floor with gleaming hardwood flooring throughout the living room, formal dining room, kitchen, nook, and den. The gourmet kitchen boasts a large octagon shape island w/granite countertops, rich dark color cabinets, high end stainless steel appliances w/gas stove and built-in ovens. The living room and nook features large picture window offering view of the beautifully landscaped backyard and the treed area. Laundry room and a 2 pcs. bath with ceramic tile flooring completes the main floor. The upper floor has an impressive bonus room with vaulted ceiling and built-in wall unit, three large bedrooms, a second den/office, a flex area, and 4 pcs. main bath. Master bedroom has luxurious 5 pcs ensuite with granite vanity top and walk-in closet. Triple attached garage. Close to school and park.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Simon Chong
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate