- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
A gorgeous two-story home with high ceilings. Natural light shines through the soaring, north-facing windows into the living room. A perfect place for conversation and tea. The large and airy kitchen allows for family and friends to converse while the cook finishes the final dish for the meal they are about to enjoy. This kitchen is built for the hubbub of family life and the gathering of friends. Children can entertain themselves in the adjacent family room without getting underfoot. They remain close to the action, but are out of the way. The south-facing deck overlooks the huge yard that backs onto a park and playground. This well-appointed home offers three bedrooms on the upper floor and one in the basement. The dining room has been converted into a private bedroom with an ensuite. It is handicapped accessible with a lift that can stay with the house or be easily removed.
Courtesy of Greg Randall
Brokerage: Realty Executives Polaris