- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Don't miss out on this spacious 2 storey, situated on a large PIE SHAPED LOT within a cul-de-sac in the desirable community of Mayliewan. It's a perfect home for the growing family and boasts many features including a large open main floor with livingroom, newer kitchen and generous sized nook overlooking your west facing backyard. Upstairs you'll find a bonus room, 2 good sized bdrms and master with 3 pc. ensuite. Head downstairs to find a perfect rec/playroom along with 4th bdrm. There is also a ton of room for storage and a roughed in bathroom. Main floor laundry with 3 yr. new front load washer/dryer. Within walking distance to the lake and easy access to Anthony Henday and all amenities. SELLER OFFERING A BUYER BONUS OF $2000 CASH BACK AT CLOSING
Courtesy of Dawn Fraser
Brokerage: Century 21 Vantage Realty Ltd