- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Enjoy the best of everything by owning this beautiful afforable end unit Townhouse in Summerside Pointe (Ellerslie), built in 2012, with DOUBLE attached garage, private side deck, 3 bedrooms on upper level plus laundry room and 4piece bathroom. The open concept main level has large front entry, dark kitchen cabinets with eat up breakfast bar, dining area, living room, and 2piece bathroom, all blinds were custom made. Basement is fully finished with 4piece bathroom, utility room and a 4th bedroom or use a family room/man cave! Flooring is laminate throughout main level, main staircase and landing, bathrooms are ceramic tile and all bedrooms are carpet. All appliances included. Conveniently located, only minutes to the Henday for an easy commute to work or hop on the local transportation at the handy bus stop outside the complex. A short commute to Edmonton International Airport. No more shoveling snow or mowing the lawn as this is taken care of the in the monthly condo fees.
Courtesy of NON Member
Brokerage: REALTORS® Association of Edmonton