- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Elegant penthouse, bachelor pad, sophisticated getaway in the sky- This beautiful top floor unit is anything you want it to be. Nicely updated, this 2bed2bath condo is stylish and move in ready! Granite throughout kitchen and both bathrooms, stainless steel appliances, durable laminate flooring, modern lighting and more. The galley kitchen provides ample counter space to work while hiding the mess from the rest of the open concept floor plan letting you socialize and enjoy life, AND the downtown and river valley view! Beside the kitchen is a large dining area, expandable to accommodate a table of any size. From here either step out onto the newly redone balcony, or into your living area which features great areas to relax and look out the window, watch tv, or entertain at your central bar area complete with 2 beer fridges and a wine cooler to display your select varietals. Parking stall, storage unit, new windows, doors, balcony, fitness room, social room and outdoor patio, and healthy reserve fund!Brochure
Courtesy of Michael Speers
Brokerage: MaxWell Challenge Realty